A bit of a late start to Bloggiesta for me – I was planning on doing something yesterday evening, but after a rather stressful week at work, all I wanted to was collapse on the sofa with a book. So much for Friday.
Here are the ones I want to try:
- A very timely mini-challenge on Twitter by Katie @ Katie’s Book Blog. I’ve set up my brand-new account (@meandmybooks) – now to figure out how to actually use it…
- SEO has always puzzled me and April @ Good Books and Good Wine has a beginners’ guide up
- I had a minor panic the other day when my laptop showed the blue screen of death – I promptly rushed out to get a external backup drive. Now I should probably do the same for my blog – Jackie @ Farm Lane Books explains how to back up your blog
- Janicu’s doing a Goodreads challenge - I thought I knew how Goodreads worked, but there are some new-to-me tricks there!
- A comments challenge by Sheila @ Book Journey – part of the reason I’m taking part in Bloggiesta is to discover new blogs
- Charlotte @ Charlotte’s Library’s talks about how themed pages work for her blog - something for me to ponder
Okay, I may be a bit ambitious there… but there is so much excellent information in these mini-challenges. Time to stop talking and start doing…