I had a bit of spare time today, so decided to play around with my blog template. I’ve changed it – don’t all rush to see it at once, because it’s not that exciting! I think I need to come up with a nice picture for the top.
I may actually swap back – mainly because I’m not keen on full justification for the text, and also because I don’t think it’s clear where the hyperlinks are. Or maybe that’s just me. I’ll give it a couple of days and see.
The other thing I did (which took waaaay too long) was to introduce sub-categories for my err… categories. Which I think helps with the organisation side of things. I nearly gave up halfway though, because it involved *manually* editing each and every category.
Finally (and I did this a couple of weeks back), I moved my list of books read in 2008 to Google Docs (thanks Jennie for the idea), so here it is (accessible via my 2008 Books page as well).