Right, I’m calling it a day now. After a rather late start and various distractions, here’s what I’ve done so far.
From my to-do list:
Sort out a new blog header: I basically re-ran my blog through Wordle, and picked out a new colour and font. It’s much brighter than my old header – more spring-like, or so I like to think! I’m going for the neon/neutral trend, which I really like.
2) Work on my Goodreads reviews: In progress – I’ve done about eight today, and have about 15 more to go if I want to finish off my 2011 books. Yeah, I know.
3) Cross-post my Goodreads reviews over here: Also in progress – I’ve done a couple. I think I’ll aim for two more.
4) Update my About Me page: Nope, untouched – one for tomorrow, I think!
5) Write some blog posts: Also one for tomorrow…
Twitter (possibly): I’m on Twitter (@meandmybooks) and trying to figure out what to do with it! Tips, anyone?
And the mini-challenges:
Twitter (Katie @ Katie’s Book Blog): Err… I did set up my blog posts to publish automatically via dlrv.it, watched it do one, and then deleted it as I decided to try and give the WordPress functionality a go first (this may be the first post). Does this count?
- SEO (April @ Good Books and Good Wine): Tomorrow!
- Backing up my blog (Jackie @ Farm Lane Books): Another one for tomorrow (I’m getting slightly worried now)
Goodreads (Janicu @ Janicu’s Book Blog): Yes, done – yay!
- Comments (Sheila @ Book Journey): In progress – more tomorrow
- Themed pages (Charlotte @ Charlotte’s Library’s): Tomorrow, maybe. This may be more of a long-term thing.
So two to-dos and two mini-challenges done, three being done, and five still to start tomorrow. Progress of a sort, methinks. It would help if I actually got up earlier.